Thursday, August 25, 2011

My First Blog Entry

    Hello Everybody.  I'm creating a blog because I want people to read all the more or less profound things I have to say about the world.  Oh, and I'm going over seas for a semester in Alicante, Spain in t-minus one week.  I will be in Europe from September 1st to December 10th, no doubt relaxing on the beach during siesta, causing trouble (the good kind), and leaving on weekend excursions throughout the continent.  I do not know a single person in Alicante, save a friend of a friend named Emily, whom I spoke with on the phone.  She seems pretty cool.
        Oh and by the way, this is what the place looks like.
...it's gonna be rough.
    Anyway, I plan to keep Honold-blog up and running when I get back from Spain which is why I didn't title it Las Adventuras Internacionales Incredibles de Matt Honold.  That being said, es posible que partes de este blog seràn en español.  After all, voy a estar en españa.  Maybe I'll post a translation if I'm feeling sympathetic to my americanos.
    Really anything - the whole world - is up in the air.  So tune in now and again to discover my incredible international adventures on Honold-blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment